Company: FAR Architecture and Design Center
Location: Shanghai, China
Duration: 3~6 months
Remuneration: Standard remuneration fees apply
INTERNSHIP DESIGN & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – FAR Architecture and Design Center, Shanghai
FAR is a company that provides consultancy for commercial and governmental clients. Next to this FAR invests in new projects and innovation that help to broaden the professional discussion and thematic knowledge exchange in China. We are looking for an enthusiastic INTERN DESIGN & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT to join our team for around 3 ~ 6 months. You will work with a cool team in our inspiring co-working environment in the center of Shanghai. Currently we are working on several projects within the international building industry. The work involves design development (conceptual research and technical detailing) as well as development of brands, marketing tools and distribution.
- Develop a prefab building system for the international market
- Market research & selection of construction suppliers
- Manage design development and documentation
- Prepare construction budget estimates
- Sourcing materials and products
- Supervising full scale test samples
- Develop promotional materials
- Pro-active, social personality
- Flexible independent worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (Dutch & Mandarin optional)
- You love to create things and build them in detail
- You have a commercial mind and think fast
- You have international work and life experience
- Study architecture, real estate, industrial design or building construction.
- Sketchup, Autocad, Vectorworks, Revit, BIM systems
- Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Microsoft Office for MAC
- Standard remuneration fee applies
- The company can help with accommodation and visa
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your resume with references and portfolio (PDF max 5Mb) to: giel@dutchdesignworkspace.