Please contact BouT if you would like to apply for an internship, we make sure to get you in touch with the right people.
Student Intern – Madaster Services B.V.
Are you looking for an internship to combine your interests in Circular Construction and Real Estate with a job while your bachelor’s or master’s studies? Are you motivated and outgoing and like to think of solutions? Then Madaster Services B.V. is looking for you!
- Someone interested in Circular Construction/Real Estate
- Someone motivated and outgoing
- Bachelors and master’s students welcome
- 2 – months minimum internship
- Fluent Dutch Required
The vacancy is not set in stone – there is always room for initiatives from students! To know more about the role, read the detailed PDF linked. Contact David Parker T: +31 (0) 85 06 01 242 E: email@example.com
Student Ambassador -GevelAdvies Ingenieursbureau
Are you looking for a challenge, like to learn on the job and combine with your study or almost graduating? Are you interested in façade technology and solving complex issues? Then GevelAdvies Ingenieursbureau is looking for you!
GevelAdvies Ingenieursbureau is assisting daily to create more sustainable buildings. We are doing this by offering high-quality service to real estate holdings, housing associations, VvE’s (owners associations), façade manufacturers and constructors.
What will your job be?
- Promoting GevelAdvies Ingenieursbureau within the faculty of architecture
- Cooperating with issues regarding the Built Environment
- Conducting research within the work field of the Built Environment
- Setting up reports
Under supervision of experienced façade advisors.
What do we expect of you?
- Started your first master year of BT or AE+T
- Mastery of the Dutch language, English is a pré
- Flexibility and a proactive attitude
- Available for 8 hours a week (more time? We have enough challenging tasks waiting for you)
What can you expect from us?
- Professional guidance by a team of experienced façade advisors
- Competitive hourly wage
- Travel allowance for transport to our office in Wormer, Dordrecht or Staphorst (HQ)
- An informative and stimulating working environment in a growing company
- A lot of responsibility and flexibility
Flexibility. Education comes first. Are you not available for once? No problem, we will solve that together.
- The opportunity to start working with us after completing your studies
Are you interested or do you want to know more? You can contact us on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 088-438 35 00.
Keep checking this page for when opportunities become available!
Your available internships here? Contact us!